Greenburgh-North Castle UFSD has a Centralized Intake Department, which is responsible for receiving and processing all referrals. The Intake Department is located at the Dobbs Ferry Campus 914-693-3030.
For residential placement, please contact Jill Bergner, Director of Admission is available at ext 2307 or Karen Safris, Intake Coordinator can be reached at ext. 2301. The materials may be sent to the attention of Jill Bergner/ Intake Department at 71 S. Broadway; Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522. Email inquiries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For day placements, please contact Dr. Robin Levine at 914-964-5496 or email@example.com material may be directed to the attention of Dr. Robin Levine at 71 Broadway, Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522.
Referral packets should minimally include:
1) Psychosocial report and family history including current adjustment;
2) Psychological evaluation, preferably within one year. Students with IQ scores ranging from approximately 50 and above will be considered;
3) Psychiatric evaluation within the past year;
4) Current educational information such as grade levels (math and reading), transcript/report cards and current IEP; and
5) Current medical information.
Referrals will be reviewed within a week, and an Intake staff will be in contact with the family and referral source with a decision as to whether the student is suitable for further consideration.